Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Review: Nashville Trio, A Music City Menage by Joy Daniels

Blurb:

Music City, USA

After years of hard work country music duo Sweet Talk is on the verge of success. Singer Ashley Ford swore off the romantic entanglements that cost her mother her music career, but her playing has falling flat. She needs a spark. 

Where inspirations strikes

Co-singer Rob usually finds his pleasure with men, but when Ashley runs back to the arms of her ex lover Ty, he realizes that he's no longer content being only a friend. 

A tangled trio

Pride kept Ty from pursuing Ashley to Nashville. When Ashley returns to his bed, Ty vows not to give her up again, even if it means sharing her with a man he finds aggravating - and surprisingly attractive. 

When secrets and ambition seem poised to destroy her chance to be a star, Ashley must decide if she's willing to risk it all for a Nashville Trio.

My Thoughts:

Wow! I was not surprised by how HOT this book was! Joy Daniels definitely knows how to turn up the heat. Lately I really haven't picked up any books with a female MC so I was a bit hesitant to read this one. I am so glad that I did.

Ashley is a strong female character, I think that is why I liked her so much. Rob and Ty are both Alpha males and oh-so-sexy too! Ashley definitely has her hands full with these two, but she proves she is more than capable of handling them.

If you enjoy a smoking Hot Menage romance set in Nashville, with a country music theme then you have got to check this one out!

** I received this book for review from the author, but that has in no way effected my opinion.**
Rating: 5 Stars

Add to Goodreads

Book Buy Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)