Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Review: Undaunted (Freedom #2) by Jessica Freely

Blurb:

Larke didn't know Droje was a rebel when he found him beaten and bruised in an alley. Now they're on the run and there's no going back. While Larke can't get enough of Droje's hot body, the man's radical ideas --like freedom and justice for all -- challenge his whole worldview. There may be more to life than illicit sex and survival, but unless Larke can get Droje to the safe house in time, neither of them will survive long enough to find out.

This sequel to Unlawful is the second short story in the Freedom Series, set in the universe of Jessica Freely's novella, His Own Devices.

My Thoughts:

I really love these guys. Larke and Droje are a wonderful fit for each other. This book picked up right where Unlawful left off (which I love) and shows the guys fight for freedom.
I would definitely recommend this series, especially if you enjoy M/M and science fiction!

*I recieved this book for review but that has in no way effected my opinion.*

Overall Rating: 5*

Book Links:

Goodreads
Amazon

Find Jessica Freely on her Website.

Find my Review of Unlawful (Freedom #1) Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)