Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Review: Bound in Evil by Marie Rose Dufour

Goodreads Summary:
For hundreds of years, evil is trapped beneath the ground. It never sleeps. It only waits to return.
A man turns his back against his magical family a long ago and the prophecy predicting a powerful witch with green eyes will release the imprisoned evil into the world. Nathaniel Caswell is determined to avoid the prophecy and the sexy new woman in town who could be his salvation or his downfall.
Meg Costa didn’t realize when she left her urban guidance counselor job for one on the sleepy coast of Massachusetts that she would catch the attention of the sexy green eyed sheriff and be thrown in the middle of a battle between good and evil.
Destiny throws these two together and along with the rest of the magical community, they need to figure out a way to save themselves and the world from being plunged into darkness forever.

My Thoughts:
Wow! I was immediately pulled into this world and found myself completely spellbound. I couldn't pull myself away for more than a few minutes at a time.
The characters, Nate and Meg, are fated to be lovers. They both have the most amazing eyes. Nate's being a vibrant green and Meg's are an ice blue. That was one physical characteristic that really stuck out. Together they make a quite a pair.
There are four other characters that I am hoping will pair off in coming books. I am certainly looking forward to it!
In this book there was romance, mystery, a bit of action and all surrounded by magic. It was an all around excellent story. I am very excited to know what is going to happen next!
*I recieved this book for review but that has in no way effected my opinion.*

Overall Rating: 5*

Add to Goodreads
Buy from Amazon
Find the Author on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)