Thursday, May 16, 2013

Review: Blood Bound (Vampire Erotica #2) by Michelle Fox

Goodreads Summary:
The sequel to the Top 100 Best Seller, Blood Rush...
Myra Danson has to die. The only question that remains is the kind of afterlife she’ll enjoy.
Selling her blood with a side of sex as a blood courtesan was supposed to have been about saving her mom, but now Myra has to go deeper into the vampire world in order to save herself. A hidden past she never knew existed is coming for her and now everyone wants her; dead or alive.
Being blood bound to the handsome vampire Kristos Anastos offers some protection, but her only real hope? To die faster than they can kill her.
An erotic vampire romance novella that completes the story started in Blood Rush. Approximately 30,000 words (also known as half a novel).

WARNING: Contains sexy vampires along with fast paced action and adventure.

My Thoughts:
This was an amazing finish to the story started in Blood Rush. Each book is half the story and both were fantastic! I loved the action and suspense that were mixed into the erotic romance.
Kristos is an extremely sexy vampire and Myra is his perfect match. They are an amazing couple. There were parts of the story that left me on the edge of my seat, rapidly flipping pages and others that had me panting it was so hot!
Michelle Fox has quickly become a favorite author of mine. She does not disappoint her readers and I highly recommend her work.

Overall Rating: 5*

Add it to Goodreads
Buy it from Amazon or Barnes & Noble
Find Michelle on Goodreads or her Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)