Monday, May 13, 2013

Review: As You Wish (A Cinderella Story) by A. Violet End

Blurb:

Annora is willing to do anything to save her father from the dark eros of an evil witch-mother and two demonic step-sisters. It's a perilous task, battling such awful magic, but she doesn't have to face danger alone; a fairy man waits to make all Annora's wishes come true--for a price. This is not Walt Disney's Cinderella, dear reader. This is As You Wish, a Cinderella story from author A. Violet End.

My Thoughts:

I really enjoyed the authors retelling of a classic fairytale. It was imaginitive and erotic. I loved the different characters and the way that the story played out. I would definitely recommend this story for anyone looking for a short yet erotic tale. I will be reading more of this authors work in the near future. *I recieved this book for review but that has in no way effected my opinion.*

Overall Rating: 5*

Add to Goodreads

Buy from Amazon or Barnes & Noble

Find A. Violet End on Goodreads or her Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)