Monday, February 25, 2013

Review: Unlawful by Jessica Freely

Goodreads Summary:
In a world where being gay is unlawful and slavery is legal, two men fight for their lives, for their desires, and for justice. Larke is a corporate lackey with a secret. Brode is a freedom fighter on the run. Each spells trouble for the other, but the passion between them will not be denied, no matter what the risk.

This is a short lgbt science fiction erotic romance set in the universe of Jessica Freely's bestselling novella, His Own Devices. Previously only available for a limited time to readers who purchased His Own Devices during release week, it can now be enjoyed by everyone.

My Thoughts:
I was immediately pulled into this story. It wad very different compared to other M/M books I have read as this one had a Futuristic Science Fiction feel to it. I really enjoyed the concept as well, (that being gay was illegal) it was unique and captivating.

I haven't yet had the pleasure of reading more of Jessica Freely's work but I definitely will, very soon! I would highly recommend this book to any fans of M/M romances.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5*

Unlawful on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and

Jessica's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)