Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Review: Beautiful Harmony (Conquest #5.5) by S.J Frost

Goodreads Summary:

Featuring Kyler Christenson and Robbie Russo from the novel, Black Heart Down.

Ever since rock stars, Kyler Christenson and Robbie Russo, pledged their commitment, they've lived only for each other, and it's been a life of happiness every day. When Robbie wakes on Christmas morning to a special message in the snow and Kyler standing in the early sunlight, he races outside to be with him.

Though he and Robbie have faced challenges in their past, Kyler knows what he wants for their future. As Robbie stands before him, Kyler presents him with a gift that will change both their lives to one of beautiful harmony.

My Thoughts:

This is book 5.5 in the Conquest series by S.J Frost.
I was so happy to be able to see Another glimpse into Robbie and Kylers life. This novella was perfectly titled. Robbie and Kylers life together is now a Beautiful Harmony.

In this story Kyler gives Robbie the perfect Christmas morning. He puts a lot of thought into his gifts and the snow scene proposal was to die for! I can't stress enough how enthralling this series is. I will read it over and over again!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5*!

Beautiful Harmony on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and

S.J Frost's Website


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)